I represent clients at all levels of the content value chain, from artists to aggregators and portal operators.
My experience ranges across music (including sponsorship and recording contracts, dealings with publishing rights owners), video and TV (production, distribution and licence agreements, format rights), photography (content regulations, dealings with models, licensing and exploitation) and games (development agreements, rights clearance).
Recent examples of my work:
- Advising a UK mobile network operator on legal and rights issues of a music-based pay-as-you-go tariff.
- Resolving legal risk issues for provider of online content backup service.
- Representing mobile media company in exclusive partnering agreement with mobile network.
- Advising UGC service provider on consumer law, copyright and regulatory issue.
- Representing mobile music service operator in partnership agreements with major record label and terrestrial TV broadcaster.
- Producing for multinational telco a standard agreement for commissioning development of games.